Tony Del Sesto
Dr. Donna Rhodes
About the Event
We look forward to hearing the strategies and insights that our guests from biologics leader Biogen, and gene sequencing solutions leader Illumina, will share regarding their responses to disruptive change. We'll also hear from guests at MxD and MIT who will share recent research findings to enrich the discussion.
- Learn how industry leaders Illumina and Biogen have used technology to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic and how disruptive change has been incorporated into their technology strategy.
- Hear the latest research from MIT on socio-technical aspects of organizational change towards advanced manufacturing technologies.
- Dive into the findings of an industry assessment MxD did on behalf of the FDA into barriers to adoption of smart manufacturing technology in the medical product space and discover how to overcome them.
- Share your own experiences with disruptive change and other driving forces within your organization, hear from your colleagues, and inform future research directions.
- Rob Guenard - Head of Digital Realization, Product, and Technology Development with Biogen
- Tony Del Sesto - Digital Manufacturing Technical Fellow with MxD
- Dr. Donna Rhodes - Principal Research Scientist at Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Guest Speaker - Illumina
Malcolm Jeffers, Transformation Strategist and Head of Research with the International Academy of Automation Engineering (IAAE), will ask these guests to share their perspectives and insights, and will also be keen to hear both the questions and insights from those who join this event, so as to surface collective intelligence that will benefit all those leading their organizations through disruptive change.