The mHUB HardTech Summit with the Fourth Revolution Awards
965 W Chicago Ave
Chicago, IL 60642
About the Event
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. CT
The mHUB HardTech Summit will include conversations between startup, corporate and institutional leaders, startup pitches, Fourth Revolution Award recognition, and a product showcase.
Featured speakers include:
- Chandra Brown, CEO & Founder, Brown Executive Strategies
- Nina Essandoh, Investor, Corazon Capital
- Karen Kerr, Managing Partner, Exposition Ventures
- Vic Pascucci, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Energy Capital Ventures
- Juan de Pablo, VP for National Laboratories, Science Strategy, Innovation and Global Initiatives, University of Chicago
- Cathy Skinner, CEO, NXgenPort
- Aaron Weigel, President & CEO, Wiegel Tool Works
More speakers to be announced! And don’t miss the keynote fireside chat from Massimo Banzi, Co-founder of Arduino.
Concurrent with the event’s stage program, mHUB opens its prototyping labs for 50+ startup members to demo their products to attendees.
Click here to meet the 25 finalists of the 6th Annual Fourth Revolution Awards.