About the Event
Time: 12:00 p.m. CT - 1:00 p.m. CT
- How Manufacturing can proactively manage Cyber Risk by understanding what roles and skills will be critical to your security going forward
- Pathways for upskilling the talent you have today to the talent you need tomorrow
- How to attract women to this quickly evolving field – and retain them
- Chandra Brown, CEO, MxD
- Trish Gyorey, Partner, McKinsey & Co.
- Rebekah Kowalski, Vice President, Manpower Manufacturing
Women in Manufacturing Leadership Webinar Series | Manpower
From factory shutdowns to supply chain disruption to an increase in cyber attacks, no one could have anticipated the disruption that the pandemic would bring to 2020 and the manufacturing industry has felt the impact significantly. Women have felt it even more, being disproportionally impacted. But while the pandemic presented challenges and highlighted system flaws, it also brought an opportunity for flexibility, innovation, and to transform business plans and processes more quickly than we thought possible.
ManpowerGroup’s 4th Annual Women in Manufacturing Leadership virtual event series will highlight timely, critical topics each week during Manufacturing Month in October, including cybersecurity in the manufacturing enterprise, how to recruit, retain and grow women in manufacturing, green jobs, and the culture of inclusion. Join us as we explore these topics with industry and government leaders in manufacturing.